Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Black and White and Pink All Over

























I loved experimenting with these colors. This customer gave me the color combinations but gave me free reign to create as I wanted. I thought that both sets turned out unique and girly. It is hard to pick a favorite. I loved the embroidery on the swirl set. The flower applique was the perfect touch. But I was so happy with the ruffle on the squares set. It softened the lines and made it girly. For the square blanket I used two cotton fabric layers to make it cooler for the summer. The swirl set used the super soft minkee dot on the back. And I can't forget the bag. I think I am in love... if it is possible to be in love with a bag. Hmmmm...... if only I had a little girl to make this set for.
Enjoy Carleigh and Kassia!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

So if I ever have a girl and your wanting to make me a present... Not that you have to but I LOVE THIS!!!!