Sunday, August 24, 2008

And the Winner is..................

Congrats to:


emily said...
Jolene turned me on to you, your stuff is so cute! I would love to win!Emily August 17, 2008 4:51 PM


Thanks to everyone who participated in this give-a-way. I loved reading your comments. They were quite the boost to the old self-esteem! But don't fret if you weren't the winner .... I had so much fun with this drawing that I am already planning one for September. So check back often. If you would like me to email you when the next give-a-way is posted, just drop me an email (see link on the right of this page). Thanks again!

Also, I wanted to mention the I used Random.org to pick the winner. Although I had lots of friends and family that wanted me to pick them (Hilary!) I was fair, honest, and picked the name at random and had my hubby be my witness. :)

No comments: