Thursday, July 31, 2008

Machine on Strike

My embroidery machine has informed me that it is going on strike for the month of August. Apparently there is a wonderful vacation spot calling her name at our local sewing machine repair shop.... :)

I have been ignoring the need to service my machine for quite a while and have decided that it has to be done! After 3,240,276 stitches I am tempting fate to go any further without a tune up. That means that I will be without it for 3-4 weeks. You are more than welcome send inquiries or questions about future orders, but please be aware that I won't be able to start them until the end of August and need about2 weeks to finish most projects.

You may be asking yourself what I am going to be doing with all my free time... I hope to go back into hobby mode and experiment with some new designs and fabrics. So look for posts of my new creations!

No comments: