Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Funky Flower



You probably thought that I had quit sewing. Although I've been busy working full time, I have managed to squeeze in a few requested projects. This project included the full size tote, diaper clutch, ribbon blanket and changing pad. I had a hard time deciding on the lining and tie fabric for the tote but was pleased with the final project. This set was ordered by some co-workers who told me that Ainsley's mama loves pink. I hope there was enough pink for her liking.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amanda said...

LOVE IT!! You are AWESOME!

HollyB said...

That is so beautiful! We are trying for baby number 3 (hopefully not #3 and #4) anyway, I sure hope you will make me a set like that! It could be a year from now before I ever get pregnant (took 4 years for my twins) anyway, I will get in touch with you once I am pregnant and know what I will be having! I want another baby just so I can tote those cute bags around!

Kristan L. King said...

Just the right ammount of pink!! She loves it, thanks again for all your hard & AMAZING work :0).

Anonymous said...

Such a wonderful surprise! I totally love the bag and the extra goodies inside it. I always get tons of complements when I carry this bag!

~Ainsley's Mom

kt3329 said...

Absolutely adorable. Certainly not something you can find at you local Wal-Mart or Target.

Junaid Walayat said...

Latest Stocks and Shares Rates, Exchange Rates of International Market News Updates, Brokers Directory, National News, Stock Markets, TopNews Arab Emirates, Dollar Exchange Rates, Current Exchange and More Forex Business Update News.
latestfxmarket.com