Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Funky Flower



You probably thought that I had quit sewing. Although I've been busy working full time, I have managed to squeeze in a few requested projects. This project included the full size tote, diaper clutch, ribbon blanket and changing pad. I had a hard time deciding on the lining and tie fabric for the tote but was pleased with the final project. This set was ordered by some co-workers who told me that Ainsley's mama loves pink. I hope there was enough pink for her liking.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amanda said...

LOVE IT!! You are AWESOME!

HollyB said...

That is so beautiful! We are trying for baby number 3 (hopefully not #3 and #4) anyway, I sure hope you will make me a set like that! It could be a year from now before I ever get pregnant (took 4 years for my twins) anyway, I will get in touch with you once I am pregnant and know what I will be having! I want another baby just so I can tote those cute bags around!

Kristan L. King said...

Just the right ammount of pink!! She loves it, thanks again for all your hard & AMAZING work :0).

Anonymous said...

Such a wonderful surprise! I totally love the bag and the extra goodies inside it. I always get tons of complements when I carry this bag!

~Ainsley's Mom

kt3329 said...

Absolutely adorable. Certainly not something you can find at you local Wal-Mart or Target.