Thursday, December 10, 2009

Black, White and Red all over PLUS BLING


One very cool mom ordered this bag for her tween daughter. I knew this bag was screaming for some Twilight. The embroidery on the front says "Fanpire... I'm a Twilight Girl". Her name is embroidered on the reverse side. I won't show that picture because this is a Christmas gift. I don't want to spoil any surprises. So I added something new to this bag. It has loops and a sash/tie. I think that it adds the perfect touch. The tie is also reversible so there are many options on how she can wear it. Here are a few...




5 comments:

ms Givens said...

How creative! Go Team Edward!

Amanda said...

Oh so cute! Wish I could afford to have you make me one of your cute purses! Maybe some day soon!

Kat said...

Holy Cuteness! That's so so darling!

Holly J said...

I know I have too much Twilight stuff, but that is adorable. I love the colors too!

PC&Trev said...

I had no idea you made made the cutest bags ever!! You should email me a price list of bags, Tiny Diaper bags, and embroidered shirts. Thanks! Christtina